To our Communities,
As we all move safely forward to getting back to all the things that make for a great Summer Season on the Cape, we would like to provide you with some updates and information on our plans to continue to accommodate all your banking needs with us.
- The health and safety of you and our employees is our highest priority. We are using this as a navigation tool as we make our thoughtful decisions on when to open our lobby areas to provide the best experience we can for you in the safest environment possible.
- We ask you at this time to continue to utilize our drive-up windows, ATMs, and online banking services to conduct your banking transactions. We are offering free night/day drop access to those that would like to use this service to make deposits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please inquire at your local branch for further information.
- When we make the decision to re-open our lobbies to you, we will have employees dedicated to answering your questions and meeting your needs to make your new “experience” with us a smooth and comfortable one. Our website will be updated frequently with new information on what to expect when you come to visit us.
- We will continue to make appointments for commercial and residential lending transactions and for other essential services that need to be conducted in person while maintaining safe social distancing protocols.
- We want to continue to assure you that your money and your accounts are safe. All deposit accounts are insured to the $250,000 FDIC threshold. Additionally, any balances above that amount are further fully insured with the Depositors Insurance Fund. We are here to support our community as they navigate these challenging times.
- I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to all the employees who have made these last few months one of commitment and dedication to our customers and community members while moving through this time of change.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation during these times to help us keep you, our employees, and others healthy and safe. As we accept this need for change, work for change, and become the change, this is the time when we need to band together and look ahead.
Thank you for your continued trust in Seamen’s Bank.