Personal Accounts and Services
- Personal Checking This Checking Account enables you to write unlimited checks with no monthly fee and no minimum balance.
- NOW Checking An interest-bearing Checking Account that enables you to earn money on your checking balance and have unlimited check-writing ability. If you maintain an average daily balance of $1,000., or have direct deposit, the monthly service charge of $5. is waived.
- 18/65 Checking This interest-bearing account offers reduced overdraft fees, no monthly service charge and free basic checks for those 18 years of age and younger, and those 65 and older.
You rate better at your community bank!
- Passbook Savings Account A traditional Savings Account that pays interest while letting you make unlimited deposits and withdrawals. There is no monthly service fee or minimum balance for this account.
- Statement Savings Account This account gives you the convenience of monthly statements and pays interest while letting you make unlimited deposits. ACH withdrawals and transfers are limited to six per statement cycle. There is no monthly fee and no minimum balance.
- Certificates of Deposit These term accounts earn a higher rate of interest and are available in maturities from three months to four years. These accounts provide a guaranteed rate of interest for a specific period of time. There are minimum balance requirements for these accounts.
- IRA Accounts Plan securely for your retirement and enjoy tax benefits now. FDIC and DIF insured.
- Holiday Club This Passbook Savings Account is designed to help you save for the holiday season.
Our Money Market Account combines the benefits of an investment account with limited check-writing ability. Maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 and the $5 monthly service charge is waived.
Safe Deposit Box
Safe Deposit Boxes are available at our Commercial Street, Eastham, Wellfleet, and Truro offices.
Important Notice: The contents of your safe deposit box are not insured against loss by the FDIC, DIF, any government agency or Seamen’s Bank.