Seamen’s Bank recognizes that Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is creating increasing concern in workplace communities and in our community at large. Seamen’s Bank is continually monitoring the situation and taking appropriate actions to keep our employees and customers safe. We are taking these steps as a proactive effort to help deter the continued spread of the virus.
Thank you for your understanding at this time.
Effective Monday, December 21st: Seamen’s Bank branch lobbies will be closed to the public until further notice. Banking services will be provided through our drive up and walk up windows during normal business hours. ATMs are Online banking are always available.
If you need to schedule an appointment please use the contact information below
Alternatives to visiting our branches include:
- Conduct banking through Branch Drive Up Window, this can be done at all our branches with the exception of our Shank Painter location.
- Utilize our Personal and Business Digital Banking options; Online and Mobile Banking services are available 24/7 and allow you to conduct your banking business virtually anywhere. Online Banking offers Online Bill Pay, eStatements, Account Information and Online Transfers between Seamen’s Bank Accounts.
- Our Customer Service team can be contacted at 508.487.0035, toll-free at 855.227.5347 or via email at email@example.com. They are able to assist you with any of your banking needs. (As a friendly reminder, please do not share your account or personal information via email.)
- Residential Loan applications can be filled out and submitted online at seamensbank.com/personal-banking/home-loans/
- Some of our Loan Products cannot be submitted through our online system such as; First Time Home Buyer, Construction Loans and Jumbo Fixed products. In this case, please contact our Loan Center at 508-487-0033 and our Residential Lending team will be happy to assist you.
- For information on Commercial Loans please contact one of our Commercial Loan Officers.
Scammers are taking advantage of fears surrounding the Coronavirus. Visit the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to find tips to help you keep the scammers at bay by going to consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2020/02/coronavirus-scammers-follow-headlines
Steps Seamen’s Bank is taking to keep our employees and customers safe:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in all of our locations particularly common areas/common contact surfaces.
- We are enforcing a strict sick policy; we have asked all employees to stay home if they or one of their family members are feeling ill and/or displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have and will continue to educate our employees on COVID-19 and precautions they can take to stay healthy.
Local Resources – Here are the links to help you navigate what our local towns are doing to address the issue: